You can read these books using any of the following apps and devices:
[Note: Are you an individual faculty member looking for digital copies of Part-Time Press books? Click here to see our collection of digital book resources for individuals.]
The Part-Time Press is pleased to offer this unique collection of professional development books for colleges, universities, teaching and learning centers, departments and libraries.
License our E-Book Professional Development Library and provide your faculty with digital access to a collection of professional development books written by faculty development experts. Cost: $699.00. [This is the same cost as 50 copies of one of our books in print!]
- Accessing individual e-books is as quick as a download, or e-books may be read directly on the site.
- EZProxy supported access for libraries with IP address recognition access, or username and password access. [Librarian and other college customers may view and download our VPAT 2.1 report: https://part-timepress.com/WP/downloads/VPAT_Report.pdf]
- Faculty readers choose the e-books they want to use in their self-directed study.
- Faculty development staff choose the e-books they want to integrate into training and orientation programs.
- Our bestselling books have sold hundreds of thousands of copies, and are used in faculty development programs in half of U.S. colleges and universities.
- For the same cost as purchasing 50 print books, all your faculty, staff and students can have access to a digital library of six of the most trusted and bestselling teaching handbooks in the U.S.!
Praise for Part-Time Press professional development books:
“As an online instructor, I highly recommend that all online instructors add Going the Distance: A Handbook for Faculty Who Teach Online to their teaching resource library.”–Sharon Ceres, MAED, Instructor Pitt CC
“A Handbook for Adjunct/Part-Time Faculty, 7th ed. is packed with useful information that will help adjuncts regardless of the institution. Greive is definitely a leader in the field of faculty development.”–Midwest Review of Books
The eBook Professional Development Library:
- Going the Distance–A Handbook for Faculty Who Teach Online, 2nd ed.
- Blended Learning and Flipped Classrooms: A Comprehensive Guide
- A Handbook for Adjunct/Part-Time Faculty and Teachers of Adults, 7th ed.
- Handbook II–Advanced Teaching Strategies for Adjunct and Part-Time Faculty, 4th ed.
- The Power of Blended Learning in the Sciences
- Teaching Strategies & Techniques for Adjunct Faculty, 6th ed.
Download options: PDF, EPUB, [MOBI] KINDLE, [AZW3] KINDLE
Wondering which ebook version to download? We offer the following download options compatible with the most popular ebook readers.
PDF format may be read using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software for your Windows, Mac OS and Android devices to view PDF documents. There is also Foxit Reader, a free alternative to Adobe.
EPUB format can be read by readers formatted for Windows and Apple. EPUB files can be read using the iBooks app running on iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, Sumatra PDF, Adobe Digital Editions, FBReader, Calibre and the Mozilla Firefox add-on EPUBReader. Please note: EPUB files are not compatible with Kindle readers unless the file is sent to the Kindle reader using email or a send-to-Kindle app.
.MOBI format can be read by Kindle readers formatted for Windows and Apple. .MOBI files can be read using the iBooks app running on iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, Sumatra PDF, FBReader, Calibre and the Mobipocket Reader.
AZW3 format can be read by Kindle readers formatted for Windows and Macintosh.