You can read these books using any of the following apps and devices:
[Note: Are you an individual faculty member looking for digital copies of Part-Time Press books? Click here to see our collection of digital book resources for individuals.]
The Part-Time Press is pleased to offer this unique collection of professional development books to colleges, universities, teaching and learning centers, departments and libraries.
License our E-Book Online/Blended Learning Professional Development Library and provide your non-tenured, tenure-line and tenured faculty in the humanities and the sciences with digital access to a collection of professional development books written by online and blended learning faculty development experts. Cost: $699.00.
- For the same cost as purchasing 50 print books, all your faculty and staff can have access to a digital library of five of the most trusted and bestselling online and blended teaching and learning handbooks in the U.S.!
- Accessing individual e-books is as quick as a download from a custom landing page created for your school. Books may be read online from your college’s landing page, as well.
- EZProxy supported access for libraries with IP address recognition access, or username and password access. [Librarian and other college customers may view and download our VPAT 2.1 report: https://part-timepress.com/WP/downloads/VPAT_Report.pdf]
- Faculty readers choose the e-books they want to use in their self-directed study.
- Faculty development staff choose the e-books they want to integrate into training and faculty development programs and materials.
- Our bestselling books have sold hundreds of thousands of copies, and are used in faculty development programs in half of U.S. colleges and universities.
Praise for Part-Time Press professional development books:
“As an online instructor, I highly recommend that all online instructors add Going the Distance: A Handbook for Faculty Who Teach Online to their teaching resource library.”–Sharon Ceres, MAED, Instructor Pitt CC
“Excellent Online Science Teaching is a great how to guide for online teaching. Very precise instructions are delivered in a conversational tone making it easy reading for those of us unfamiliar with online instruction. The books begins with the basics of what types of computers, memory, etc. required. This is most helpful–Robin Battershell, Superintendent, Belton ISD
“The Power of Blended Learning in the Sciences is a soup to nuts guide to everything you need to know about how to design courses in this format. While targeted for those who teach in the sciences, instructors in all disciplines will benefit from the accessible advice, well-structured format, and engaging writing. The Power of Blended Learning avoids the trap of being too theoretical or focused on technique. Readers will learn the steps they need to take to blend their courses, why these steps are needed, and how they are in alignment with the science of learning. Both new teachers and tenured professors will find everything they need in this book to blend their course to improve student learning.“–Christopher Price, Ph.D., Academic Programs Manager, SUNY Center for Professional Development
E-Book Online/Blended Learning Professional Development Library:
- Going the Distance–A Handbook for Faculty Who Teach Online, 2nd ed.
- Blended Learning and Flipped Classrooms: A Comprehensive Guide
- The Power of Blended Learning in the Sciences
- Grade Less. Smile More. Learn to Cut Your Grading Time in Half
- Excellent Online Science Teaching—Effective Strategies for a Successful Semester
Download options: PDF, EPUB, [MOBI] KINDLE, [AZW3] KINDLE
Wondering which ebook version to download? We offer the following download options compatible with the most popular ebook readers.
PDF format may be read using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software for your Windows, Mac OS and Android devices to view PDF documents. There is also Foxit Reader, a free alternative to Adobe.
EPUB format can be read by readers formatted for Windows and Apple. EPUB files can be read using the iBooks app running on iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, Sumatra PDF, Adobe Digital Editions, FBReader, Calibre and the Mozilla Firefox add-on EPUBReader. Please note: EPUB files are not compatible with Kindle readers unless the file is sent to the Kindle reader using email or a send-to-Kindle app.
.MOBI format can be read by Kindle readers formatted for Windows and Apple. .MOBI files can be read using the iBooks app running on iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, Sumatra PDF, FBReader, Calibre and the Mobipocket Reader.
AZW3 format can be read by Kindle readers formatted for Windows and Macintosh.