The Part-Time Press is pleased to offer the new $8 Value Book Club for colleges and universities.
College and university administrators who purchase a one-year, low-cost membership, pay just $8 per copy (plus shipping) for any number or combination of Part-Time Press professional development books (pictured left). Whether faculty teach in the humanities, sciences, are first-timers in the college classroom, seasoned instructors, teach in blended learning programs, or teach fully online, the Part-Time Press has the trusted, expert teaching resources they need!
How the Membership Works
Member departments, academic programs, colleges and institutions can save thousands of dollars and provide teaching faculty with expert professional development resources trusted by thousands of colleges and hundreds of thousands of college faculty in the U.S., Canada and Europe.
- WITHOUT a membership: University Z orders 300 copies of our bestselling A Handbook for Adjunct/Part-Time Faculty and Teachers of Adults, 7th ed. Pays $4,200 plus shipping.
- WITH a membership: University X orders 300 copies of our bestselling A Handbook for Adjunct/Part-Time Faculty and Teachers of Adults, 7th ed. Pays $2,400 plus shipping.
Total savings, including cost of the membership: $1,300.
Buy one institutional membership and, through the use of a member code, easily share the benefits with every department in your university.
- For a calendar year, with your $8 Value Book Club membership, purchase as many copies of Part-Time Press books as you like for the price of just $8 per copy, plus shipping.
- $8 Value Book Club members may place book orders securely, quickly and easily online or by phone. Use your code and your member discount will be automatically applied!
- $8 Value Book Club members receive a ten-book library of Part-Time Press titles (a $165 value).
- $8 Value Book Club members automatically receive free desk copies of all newly-published Part-Time Press books.
Questions? Call us at 734-930-6854 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.